Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's What Wednesday: absoVINTAGElutely

It finally happened! My first ETSY treasury is up!!! For those of you who don't know the labor of love a treasury is, trust me...it can be an all-consuming experience. For those who know, isn't it exciting???

Honestly, I've been waiting weeks to see the number get even close to the magic number of 333. Last night when I couldn't sleep, I thought, "Hmmm...It's the middle of the night; I bet that's when the majority of treasuries expire. Let's see what happens."

SCORE! 333 Treasuries with one expiring in an hour or two. So, I waited.

Yup, I waited almost two hours for the treasury to expire so I could put mine together.REPRESENT VJSE!

Since I can't seem to post a treasury mini, I will post some of the items I picked for the treasury:





No comments:

Post a Comment