Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Travels: Bolivia

We made our first trip to South America a few weeks ago. And by we, I mean I. After meeting a high school friend in Southeast Asia and having the time of my life, I decided to do it again. Only this time I met her in Bolivia!

It was an amazing trip, but, unfortunately for me, my camera bag was stolen. That means we haven't gotten anything new listed in awhile. We have a lot to get listed, we just need to hunker down and get it photographed, described, and listed. Of course, to do that we need cameras...

Sunday night I ordered a new camera - the Panasonic DMC-ZR1A


I've read a lot of good things about this camera, and I hope it lives up to the hype. After the loss I took from the theft, it's going to have to last me awhile.

She should arrive tomorrow or the next day. Soon after I'll start getting new listings up and writing more here. Oh, and, if you're interested, I've started a travel blog for all my travels. The photography highlighted on that blog is available for sale via RedBubble.

In the meantime, enjoy her onscreen beauty and let me know if you think of any good names for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment